INAR-WBM is a semiautomatic bench machine to terminate INAR-IDC RAST Connector System series.
It is a machine with a high technological level, it is very flexible and it has a high production speed.
- Connectors type processable:
- Harnesses type: Normal, parallel, crossed and loop.
- Minimum length wire: 30 mm for normal harnesses, 80 mm for loop harness.
- Wire Size Range : Section 0.22 up to 1,5 mm².
- Maximum charge capacity: 20 ways per cycle.
- Programmable features:
Connection sequence (jump way).
Polarization sequence (rib cut).
Lockup connector cover.
- Power Supply: 220 V (frequency 50 HZ).
- Air Pressure: 6 bar.
- Panel programming or PC external programming (in this case is included the program).
- It is possible to process a single connector, from outside (when it is necessary to process a secondary operation).
a) Connector loading station.
b) Auto feed of the production chain station: a device permits the auto feed of the production chain, that carries the head connector in the position, where the catenary is separate. Hand acting on a cam with a scale, is it possible to adjust the advancement, so it is easy to process the connectors with a different number of ways.
c) Singolarization unit: connectors are separated from the chain.
d) Termination zone: a head inserts the wire into the connector. The operator must insert the wire in a centering template, with a device that holds the wire. Now the insertion head start automatically.
Once the wire has been inserted, the connector moves to process the next empty way or, if the harness is complete, the connector moves to the next station.
e) Lockup cover station: where a device close the covers. The machine can be programmed to skip this station.
f) Key Coding zone: a unit cuts the coding ribs . The location is shared with the lockup cover station. The sequence of cutting can be programmed by the operator.
When the connector reach the polarization zone, the next connector reach the insertion zone to be harnessed.
g) Discharged zone: the harnesses are stocked in this area and the operator can collect them.