INAR-SPLICE MAT allows:
- Easy access to the connection area
- crimp head and line connections
- crimp with very short wires
- connect up to 4 wires in 1 Inar Splice Terminal
- simple and rapid termination thanks to transversal terminals feeding that help the operator to place the cables perfectly in the target area.
- Easily adjust of height, in case of big differences in the combinations of the cables to be applied.
- Shears off excess wires and advance the next terminal into position.
No mechanical clutch (friction or brake), with obviously less maintenance interventions.
Electronic path by JOG to verify the cycles and setting up of die.
- Weight: ~ 70 Kg
- Dimensions [mm]: ~ 500x700x750 h
- Cycle time: 200 m/sec
- Power Supply : 220 V mono-phase 50 Hz
- Power: 1 KVA
INAR-SPLICE M18 Standard.
INAR-SPLICE M18 CCM (with crimp force monitoring system).
INAR-SPLICE M18 A-CCM (with automatic motor adjustment and crimp force monitoring system).