INAR STRIPPER-CRIMPER MACHINE
The INAR-STRIPPER-CRIMPER is an integration between the stripper unit SC-11 with the INAR-CRIMP 1000 TT.
The SC-11 is a compact wire-stripping unit driven by electric and pneumatic system controlled by PLC.
It works stripping wires up to 3 mm² and can be either coupled to end-feed or side-feed applicators.
It works cycled either by pedal or by a sensor that detects the presence of the wire to be stripped.
- Air pressure: 5-7 bar.
- Dimension [mm]: W212xH96xD98.
- Weight: 5,1 Kg (11,2 lb).
- Power supply: 18VAC – 24VDC.
- Wire size range : 0.2 to 2.5 mm², (32-13 AWG).
- Stripping length: 2 to 12 mm (0,078 - 0,473’’).
- Insulation stripping length: minimum 25 mm.
CFA (Crimp Force Analyser)
Electronic quality control for crimping.
INAR-CRIMP 1000 TT